Last update: November 2019
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.mile22barcelona.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), which is owned by:
Registration data: Registro Mercantil de Madrid. Tomo 15.174, Libro 0, Secc. 8a, Folio 185, Hoja M-253819, Inscripción 1a, C.I.F.: B-82607839
- FREO Investments Spain, SL, hereinafter referred to as “FREO”.
- Tax ID no. (N.I.F.) B87323994
- Registered offices: Avenida Diagonal, 467 – P. 6, PTA. 2 A, C.P. 08036 – Barcelona (Spain)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +34 910 888 998
- Registration data: Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45024, Folio 186, Sheet 186, Inscription 1ª.
- CONDITION OF USE
2.1 In order to use this Website, the user must be of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
2.2 Access to and use of this Website gives you the status of User, accepting since such access and/or use all the clauses of this Legal Notice, without any reservation. Therefore, we recommend reading them carefully every time the User access to this Website.
2.3 At any time, FREO may unilaterally modify, without prior notice, the presentation and/or configuration of this Website, services or contents provided, as well as this Legal Notice.
2.4 The User undertakes to make an appropriate use of this Website, its services and contents, according to fundamental rights, current regulations, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order and, in general, the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Any use for illicit purposes that infringe the rights of FREO and/or third parties is prohibited.
2.5 In particular, the User expressly undertakes to:
- Not perform any action intended to damage, block, disable, overload temporarily or permanently its functionality, tools, content and/or the Website’s infrastructure, in a way that prevents its normal use.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illegal and the expressly prohibited purposes set out in these clauses; and which are contrary to the rights and interests of FREO and/or third parties.
- Not to carry out any action that, in any way, undermines the reputation of FREO or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading, false advertising or unfair competition.
- Not to incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment of FREO or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on such devices.
2.6 The User shall be liable for all damages of any nature that FREO or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which the User is subject in relation to this Legal Notice, or in relation to the current regulation concerning access/use of the Website.
2.7 FREO reserves the right to interrupt the service for the User who use this Website without considering what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
- INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROJECTS
The information set out in FREO’s Website is related to the services and the activity to which the company is dedicated and shall be considered as introductory information.
The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations, videos and, in general, the contents relating to the projects offered through the FREO´ Website, are intended to provide the greatest information, however, the User must bear in mind that they have an orientative purpose and, consequently, are not exhaustive.
FREO does not guarantee that contents are precise or free of error and in no case are of a contractual or pre-contractual nature, and the specifications of the project (surfaces, qualities, installations, etc.) may be modified or varied according to technical, legal and aesthetic needs.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
FREO, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of intellectual property rights concerning the Website’s domain, as well as of the totality of the contents that appear on the Website, including without limitation, all the elements that make up the visual appearance, the graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website -aspects and behavior or look and feel-, brands, logos, trade names, texts, criticisms and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, programs, flow diagrams, presentation, navigation architecture and the source codes.
Unless expressly authorized by FREO, it is forbidden to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any way of public communication, transform or modify all or part of the contents included in this Website.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by FREO, accepting its breaching may be considered as an offence under the article 270 of the Spanish Criminal Code.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents have been posted on this Website infringing its intellectual property rights, please notify it immediately to FREO by writing to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, with complete and precise information about your personal data and stating the rights allegedly infringed.
FREO shall not be directly or subsidiarily liable for:
- The quality of the service, speed of access, or smooth functioning, nor shall it be liable for the availability of or continuity in the functioning of the Website.
- Damages that may be caused to the User’s equipment due to the use of this Website, by the presence of computer viruses or other elements that may produce alterations or errors in the computer systems (software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the User or any third party.
- Circumstances where a third party, in breach of the security measures in place, accesses the messages or uses them to spread computer viruses.
- Deficiencies and defects of all kinds relating to any content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content transmitted by users via the use of the website or the services offered thereon, nor shall it be liable for its truthfulness or accuracy. FREO does not control the use that Users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of illustration and without limitation, users shall be liable for:
- Any content entered by them, particularly for any data and information entered and sent to FREO through the Website.
- Performing any kind of action that is unlawful, harmful to the rights of others, injurious and/or detrimental.
- The provision of inaccurate or incorrect data.
The Website may include links to third-party websites. The role of the links that may appear on this Website is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources of information, where they may expand or complete the information offered on this Website.
Third-party websites have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by FREO, who may not be held liable for the content of such websites nor for the measures said third parties may adopt regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data. Therefore, FREO does not assume any liability derived from the contents linked from this Website, nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in any User’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damage of any kind caused to the User for this reason.
Should the User be interested in including a link to any of FREO´s Websites, the User must notify this to FREO and obtain express consent to create such link. FREO reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
This Legal Notice is subject to the Spanish legislation in force. In the event of any disputes arising from the use of the services offered on this Website or its contents, the parties, by accepting that set forth in this Legal Notice, shall submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.